This list will change regularly
- Little one come hither – this is from the musical theatre show, Just So, which I am currently directing and this song is in the scene I’m working on today so I’m listening to this and I love it. It reminds me of ‘Trust in me’ from The Jungle Book.
- Every time we say goodbye – particularly the Ella Fitzgerald version. I sang it for an audition at the weekend (which I succeeded in) and it’s one that I adore listening to as well as singing.
- Brown eyed girl by Van Morrison. I created a playlist of songs to listen to when my depression is playing up, to cheer me up this one has never failed and it isn’t the words, it’s the tune!
- Mack the knife by Bobby Darin. This is my all time favourite song again because of the tune and style of singing and it’s on all my playlists.
- Tom Hark by The Piranhas. I first heard it as a kid and it has just stayed with me, not only the tune, but I also love the lyrics.
- Just So – from the musical
- Pick up Your Hooves and Trot- from Just So
- We Want to take the ladies out – from Just So
- Dont stop believing by Journey, I’m performing in Game of Thrines, a panto of ice and fire for comic relief and this tune with cleverly adapted lyrics is great
- All that Jazz from Chicago – why not?