- The lord of the rings – The fellowship of the ring. Wow how much do I love this film?! I watch this and immediately, I am transported into middle earth and I want to stay there! I’ve put this first as I love the opening scenes of hobbiton and the colour green that brings it to life and also because it takes me to Lothlorien, where I’d live if given the opportunity.
- The lord of the rings – The return of the king. This may sound a bit bizarre, but I love this for the mouth of Sauron. The imagination of this creature is incredible. I also love that Eowyn kills the witch king as she ‘is no man’!
- The lord of the rings – The two towers. I love this for treebeard, but I wish there could be more from the book with his character.
- The sound of music. Takes me back to my childhood, I love this film so much. I love the songs, the story, the fact that is is based on a real life story and it is beautiful.
- The green mile. It is just one of those films that I can’t stop watching. The cruelty, the gentleness and the range of emotions that it brings, leads me to count this in my top 5.