1. I was born on the last day of the Woodstock Festival (although not at the festival itself)
2. My favourite colour is lilac/lavender shades
3. I feel most like I’m at home when in New Zealand
4. As a child I was told that you fart if you wear green knickers and to this day, I still can’t wear them!
5. I once fell off a cliff and landed on the only flat rock! I still have a large dent in my hip from it.
6. My earliest memory is being in Canada, at a relatives house and I can still navigate around it although I’ve never been back.
7. I can vibrate/ shake my eyeballs
8. Even though I’ve worked as a midwife, I feel nauseous with all body fluids/secretions other than blood.
9. I have sang since I was a child and have been in a number of bands/choirs, have made a single and had it played on radio
10. Once, whilst on a trip to USA, I had an anaphalactic shock to the number of cats in the property I was staying in and had to have adrenaline to help me breathe